4 Bedroom | 4 Bath | 4434 SQFT | $10,995/month
This spectacular home is located in the highly desirable, historic Old Village neighborhood of Mount Pleasant. Tastefully blending the old with new, the property boasts premium, modern features throughout while maintaining historical charm with columns, walls, or floors made from reclaimed or antique wood. There’s plenty of room to entertain including the basement level complete with a full kitchen, built-in bar, and exposed beams. This ideal location is walking distance to the Pitt Street district or Shem Creek area and is only a short drive to Sullivan’s Island beach or downtown Charleston. Available early November!
*Click Image to Launch Slideshow | Property Details Below Photos*
- 202 Pitt Street (Mount Pleasant)
Historic Old Village – Open Map
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath
- 4434 SQFT
- Properties are SERVPRO cleaned and disinfected per CDC standards prior to occupancy.
- Application fees REFUNDED upon approval.
- Price reflects unfurnished; furnished is negotiable.
- Beautiful home in the gorgeous, highly desirable, and historic Old Village neighborhood of Mount Pleasant.
- This spectacular home tastefully blends the old with new.
- Remarkable two-story columns greet you that are reclaimed from a mill in Marion, SC.
- Steps away from the charming Pitt Street shopping district!
- Short walk to Alhambra Hall & Old Pitt Street Bridge for your relaxation and enjoyment.
- Stunning entrance boasts curved transom & sidelights leading to a grand foyer.
- Foyer features a striking 10-foot ceiling
- Traditional antique heart pine flooring adds charm to the awe-inspiring home.
- Original clear cypress walls & classic crown molding
- Open, sprawling floor plan offers plantation shutters & plenty of natural light.
- Formal dining and living room
- Dream kitchen features dual ovens, warming drawer, built-in microwave & two dishwashers
- Gorgeous granite countertops and heart-pine wood-topped island.
- Breakfast nook & cozy den off of the kitchen with custom-built entertainment center.
- Large laundry room with washer & dryer included.
- Premium features such as a steam shower and TV in the mirror of the primary bathroom.
- Relax and enjoy the sun deck and outdoor kitchen with gas-top stove, granite countertops & wash sink.
- Ample attic storage
- Basement level boasts a full kitchen, built-in bar and exposed beams- ideal for entertaining.
- Converted garage; can be reverted to a 2-car garage or used as a home office or separate living space with private entry.
- Walk, bike or take a golf cart ride to the dog park, tennis courts or the restaurants at Shem Creek!
- Disclaimer: Tenants will not be allowed to use wood-burning fireplaces in the home (2 of them) but the gas fireplace can be used.
- Ideal location living close to Sullivan’s Island beach and only a short drive to downtown Charleston.
- Pets negotiable
- No smoking
- Available early November!
- Market rent: $10,995