The relationships that we have built with Charleston area real estate agents are extremely important to us. We strive to be the obvious choice for real estate professionals who care about long-term client relationships. Agents trust us to treat their clients well. They also trust us to send a client back when the client is ready to list. And since referral relationships require a high degree of trust, we think it is important to say “thank you” to agents as much and as often as we possibly can.
New Agent Referral Program Features
Our Agent Referral Program is one of many ways in which we can express our appreciation for the trust that agents put in us. In 2017, we added a cumulative referral fee to that program. Now, agents can earn more by referring more…
- We pay $500 for your first vacant property referrals.
- Or we pay $250 for your first occupied property referral.
- And with the new cumulative referral fee, your rewards increase by $100 for each new referral during a calendar year. For example, an agent who refers three vacant properties in one year would earn a total of $1,800.
We take this reward system seriously for a few reasons…
- We know that agents have a strong incentive to list properties.
- We appreciate that you are willing to put client interests first.
- And we also appreciate that you trust us to do the same.
Ensuring New Clients Remain Attached to Referring Agents
You can visit our Agents Page to submit referrals electronically, but we also understand that many property owners may choose to reach out to us directly. Regardless of how we get in touch with a client, we want to make sure that we know the source of that business. As such, we’ve added “Referring Agent” fields to all of our contact forms, and we’re diligently managing our internal tracking system to ensure that our clients remain attached to their referring agent.
New Tools to Make Client Referrals Easier
And since we know that many property owners want to do their own due diligence, we’ve created two new tools to make the referral process easier for you…
- CHR Brochures – Brochures are a great take-away for prospects who aren’t quite ready to sell. Brochures feature information about our Free Rental Analysis, which is a valuable tool for agents and property owners alike.
- Property Owner Page – We have also created a new landing page on our website that is specifically designed for property owners who are working with a referring agent. We recommend directing prospective clients to www.behappyrenting.com/generate-rental-income after a meeting, in a follow-up email. That way, clients receive the high-touch service they desire from you paired with everything they need to know about CHR, including our Free Rental Analysis.
Need CHR brochures for your office? We would be happy to facilitate a delivery.
Agent trust is important to us! If you have suggestions for our Agent Referral Program or if there are ways in which we can help you to better serve your clients, please let us know.